Paul Varda, D.M.D., F.A.G.D., F.D.O.C.S., graduated from William Paterson College of New Jersey (now William Paterson University) for his undergraduate education. Dr. Varda then attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey Dental School in Newark, N.J. and graduated in 1992. Dr. Varda completed a post-graduate hospital-based residency at the VA Medical Center in San Francisco, CA in June 1993.
In 2009 and 2011, Dr. Varda was awarded Fellowships in the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (F.D.O.C.S.) and the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.).
Dr. Varda is proud of his fellowship awards and he is committed to providing the highest level of dental care and service to his patients.
Dr. Varda has lived and practiced in the East Valley since 1993 and has completed more than 800 continuing education credit hours to provide you with the highest quality of care. “I am proud to have served patients in our community for over 20 years. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to offer you and your family the high level of care you’re looking for. My staff and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health.”
Dr. Varda is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), and the Dental Organization for Oral Conscious Sedation (DOCS) and is dedicated to providing all your dental care needs in a comfortable environment.
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry, July 2011
- Fellow, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, July 2009 (AZ Oral Conscious Sedation permit #13031329)
- General Practice Residency, VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA (July 1992 – June 1993)
- DMD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Dental School, Newark, N.J., May 1992
- B.A. in both Economics and Business Administration, William Paterson College, Wayne, N.J., January 1986