Dental Implants in Chandler, Arizona
If you’re looking for a family dentist in Chandler who has experience with a wide range of procedures such as dental implants and veneers, Valley Dental Care can help. Dr. Paul Varda has been treating patients in the Chandler area for more than two decades. He can perform dental implant procedures in a timely manner that stay within your budget.
Dental implants are one option for replacing missing teeth. You may need a dental implant if you’ve had a tooth pulled, if a previous root canal has collapsed or if you want an alternative to dentures. There are many benefits to choosing dental implants over other options, such as a dental bridge.
These benefits include:
- Keeping the natural look and feel of the mouth
- Conserving the teeth around the implant area
- Preventing other teeth in your mouth from shifting
- Preserving your jawbone, which can deteriorate without anything to fill the space where the root of the tooth had been
How Do Dental Implants Work?
A dental implant is a titanium post that’s placed in the jawbone where the root of your tooth had been. The implant is designed to fuse to the bone, giving you more stability for the crown that is eventually placed on top of the implant.
Technicians design dental implants to last for years, giving them a big advantage over dentures, which eventually need to be replaced. They do not come out of your mouth, and you will not receive any eating or drinking restrictions for an implant. Your replacement tooth will be stable because it’s rooted into the jaw. You also won’t have to worry about any special cleaning or maintenance of your dental implant. Just brush and floss as you normally would.
What’s the Procedure for Getting a Dental Implant at Our Dentist Office in Chandler?
Dental implants require four basic steps:
- Consultation and initial visit: The dentist explains the procedure, takes X-rays and does impressions of your teeth.
- Implanting: The dentist implants the post. Follow-up appointments should be made to ensure the post has been placed properly and the area is healing.
- Impressions: The dentist takes impressions for the implant abutment as well as the crown, which an outside lab will construct.
- Placement: The dentist places the abutment and crown and makes the final adjustments.
Get Dental Implants at Your Trusted Dentist in Chandler, AZ
If you’ve been looking for a good dental office in Chandler who specializes in dental implants near the 85226 and 85225 areas, Contact Valley Dental Care today to make an appointment for a consultation, where Dr. Varda can explain more about our implant options.